The following tentative schedule will be followed for snow removal starting at 7am Wednesday March 15, please adhere to no parking signs, vehicles will be towed;
1. Undercliff Avenue from Russell Avenue to Garden Place, Russell Avenue, Winterburn Avenue.
2. Undercliff Avenue from Orchard Street to Palisade Terrace, Orchard Street, Palisade Terrace.
3. Undercliff Avenue from Garden Place to Dempsey Avenue, Garden Place, Edgewater Place, Hilliard Avenue.
4. Undercliff Avenue from Route 5 to North Street, North Street, Myrtle Avenue.
5. Undercliff Avenue from the Point to Dempsey Avenue, Dempsey Avenue, Hudson Avenue, Adelaide Place, Beverly Place, Valley Place.
6. Undercliff Avenue from North Street to Orchard Street, Park Street, Sterling Place, Palisade Terrace.
The Edgewater Department of Public Works collects recycling, white goods, and yard waste. Yard waste and white goods are picked up by appointment only. In addition, they are responsible for park maintenance, leaf and snow removal, and countless other duties to keep Edgewater looking its best.
Garbage is collected by an outside contractor on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Remember, garbage should be placed on the curb after 8 p.m. on the night before collection.
Emergencies such as sewer back-ups or fallen trees should be reported to the Edgewater Police Department at 201-943-2200.