Edgewater Marina, Park & Ferry Landing
The Borough of Edgewater is pleased to announce the opening of the marina and commencement of ferry service on Monday, March 5, 2007. The ferry landing is strictly a drop and go facility. Since no onsite parking is permitted at the ferry landing, your transportation can be accomplished in a variety of ways.
New York Waterway
- Walk - The facility is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 5 and River Road.
- Drop and Go - You can be driven by a family member or friend and simply dropped off at the site.
- New Jersey Transit Bus Route 158 and 188. The 158 travels south on River Road from Fort Lee and the 188 travels north on River Road from North Bergen. Refer to NJ Transit for schedule and fare information.
- Shuttle Service - The Borough of Edgewater’s free shuttle service is a limited 1st come, 1st serve service. Seating is limited and it is recommended you provide yourself with a minimum of 60 minutes for travel time. The service will operate according to the ferry schedule listed below.
- Edgewater and Fort Lee Shuttle Service
The New York Waterway will have a ticket kiosk at the ferry landing for daily purchases and monthly passes and advance tickets can be obtained online
or call 800-53-FERRY (800-533-3779). Ticket fares are $9.50 per 1 way trip, $78 for 10 trips and $272 for a monthly pass.
New York Waterway introduces the Hudson Go Pass
Sign up for text alerts
from the NY Waterway.